- I'm driving a fixed journey and would like to take a passenger. How do I offer the lift?
- What are the rules for petrol contributions? How much do the passengers contribute?
- I have offered a lift. How will interested passengers contact me?
- I don't want to show all my different contact details in my offer. I only want to receive emails from interested passengers.
- How can I specify a meeting point?
- My offer is already fully booked with all the places taken. What should I do?
- It keeps happening that the passenger either cancels at short notice, or doesn't turn up. What can I do?
- I can also take passengers for shorter sections of my journey. How do I add possible stopping points along my route?
- I have offered a lift, but I can't find my offer when I click on the "Search for Lifts" option in the menu! Why?
- I am offering a lift on an international journey. What should I be aware of?
- My departure or destination is not in the drop-down list. What can I do?
- How many people can I take in my car?
- One of my passengers forgot something in my car. Unfortunately I don't have their contact details any more. What can I do?
- My question isn't answered here. What can I do?